Degree & Visiting Program admissions
Language & Preparatory Program admissions
International Summer School
Distinguished International Student Scholarship (referred to as “the scholarship” hereafter) is set by Ministry of Education in order to implement the spirit of the national conference on education , expanding the influence of the Chinese government scholarship and creating an incubator for more distinguished international talents.
1.Standard of the Scholarship
Full-time self-supporting bachelors and masters who have studied in SDU for at least 1 year are qualified to apply for the scholarship.
The quota of the scholarship for SDU will be decided by Ministry of Education.
1) Applicants must be friendly to China and well-behaved.
2)Applicants should be in good physical and mental health, abiding by China’s laws and regulations , and having comprehensive development.
3) Applicants should have excellent academic performance and strong learning and research abilities.
4) Priority would be given to those who suffer economic difficulties when the applicants are under the same conditions.
Applicants must apply online and submit printing application documents.
1)Apply online: Applicants must apply at http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ and complete the application form online.
2)Application documents: Applicants must submit printing application forms and documents as follows.
a.Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form;
b. Proof of study provided by the university;
c. Transcript with stamps from administrative departments;
d. A recommendation letter from the department in charge of international student affairs;
e. A story of my life in China, no less than 800 words;
f. Other supporting materials.
4. Evaluation process
1) Personal application;
2) Checked by school or college;
3) Reviewed by evaluation committee organized by Department of Undergraduates’ Affairs and Department of Postgraduates’ Affairs;
4) Department of International Affairs submits candidates’ materials to China Scholarship Council.
5. Contact Us
Department of International Affairs
Address：Room C302, Mingde Building, Central Campus of Shandong University, No.27 Shanda South Road, Jinan, China